Are you seeking interesting vacation experiences or a getaway from the ordinary? Perhaps you have a large list of things to do, and getting started has been the true challenge. Do you need bold suggestions for places on your bucket list before you reach a major life milestone? Find it now! You know, your creativity or your budget are your only constraints when it comes to travel ideas! When you have both, everything starts to fit together.
Therefore, we’ve developed a luxury escapes bucket list ideas for Wanderlust jetsetters like you, whether you’re looking for sun-soaked beaches in energetic cities or picturesque mountains in the countryside, whether you’re looking to learn new cultures or try out new food.
These 20 locations are compiled for you in this article. These locations are certain to delight you and will leave you feeling content, recharged, and at ease. Prepare to embark on luxurious journeys and exotic adventures by gathering your belongings and passport.
Luxury Escapes Bucket list ideas for Wanderlust Jetsetters 1: Visit the African Wilds
A trip to Africa is always a good choice to put on your luxury break bucket list for intrepid travellers. Africa checks all the boxes for a good vacation experience, from scenery to flora and fauna (yeah, we have to use biological terms here).
An important highlight of the African trip are the continent’s renowned award-winning wild animals, which are popular with both tourists and industry experts.
In the untamed regions of Africa, there are more than 40 remarkable itineraries available. Some of them consist of:
- Experience a wildebeest safari adventure in Tanzania and a flying bush safari in Kenya. East Africa is home to one of the largest safaris in the world thanks to its enormous landmass and natural forests. Enjoy the delight of observing animals in their natural environment. It is perfect for vacations with the family, academic studies, and sightseeing.
- Visit the Giza Pyramids in Egypt. One of the remaining Seven Wonders of the World is an amazing architectural work that is studied all around the world. Any time of day, the Pyramids are a popular tourist destination.
- Enjoy adventure sports such as whitewater rafting, bungee jumping, zip lining, and more close to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and Zambia.
- Gorilla trekking is available in Rwanda’s Virunga Mountains.
- Visit the beaches and natural areas of Madagascar’s north.
- To tour Mahe in the Seychelles, reserve a private boat. The Seychelles are renowned for their breathtaking views of the outdoors as well as their stunning coral reefs and beaches. It is an African tourist island.
Luxury Escapes Bucket list ideas for Wanderlust Jetsetters 2: Visit Europe
Travellers with a wandering spirit will find plenty of luxurious getaways in Europe. People visit different parts of Europe every year in search of breathtaking vistas and beaches.
There is a spot for every imaginable wanderlust concept, whether it is for skiing in the winter, warm beaches in the summer, log cabin adventures, honeymoon getaways, culinary testing, wine tasting, Christmas journeys, or art appreciation. A few of these are:
- Discover the beautiful architecture, picturesque canals, and fascinating history of the lovely city of Venice, Italy. Enjoy the Italian music, dance, and cuisine as you stroll through the vast passageways.
- Visit the well-known Greek island. Greece is renowned for its lengthy history, pleasant climate, majestic rivers, classic buildings, breathtaking scenery, and attractive population. Travel in the summer is recommended.
- Get a personalised tour of Norway’s Oslo Fjords. Oslo is renowned for its stunning fusion of modern and traditional elements in its history, customs, and architecture. Norway is a highly recommended holiday destination because of its magnificent night skies.
- To obtain the greatest view of the French Riviera, arrange a helicopter flight.
- If you enjoy winter activities, you must visit the Swiss Alps. There are many places to go snowboarding and skiing, as well as opulent mountain resorts and warm Swiss chocolate.
- In France, you can take a private tour of the Louvre Museum, one of the most well-known art museums, where you will have access to secret rooms and collections. You can also see the romantic Eiffel Tower, stroll through the lovely Luxembourg Gardens, and finish your trip with some shopping on the Champs-Élysées.
- Enjoy a wine tour in Bordeaux, France, or Tuscany, Italy.
Luxury Escapes Bucket list ideas for Wanderlust Jetsetters 3: Exploring Australia
From tropical Queensland to Kangaroo Island, Australia offers one-of-a-kind, opulent getaways where you may live it up in style, travel, and an entourage. Australia is home to some of the most unusual animals you’ll ever see, and if you’re lucky, you might even share a dinner with a street kangaroo.
Australia is also home to the world’s biggest and most stunning coral reefs, which is a tribute to the Marines. Make sure to put one of the following on your bucket list of luxurious getaways for globetrotting travellers.
- In Australia’s busiest city, one of the newest luxury hotels, Fullerton Sydney, indulge in a cocktail, fragrant Pandan Lamingtons, and delicate chicken bites.
- Visit Queensland’s Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, and Cairns Aquarium.
- Discover the opulent ambiance and stunning landscape of the Fiji Islands. With over 300 islands, you can enjoy golfing, scuba diving, spa dates, and a helicopter trip to get to the one you want.
- One of New Zealand’s most beautiful locations may be explored by taking a spectacular helicopter tour of Milford Sound.
- Experience the thrill of one of the world’s most recognisable landscapes by skydiving over Queenstown. In Lake Wanaka, go skiing, kayaking, skydiving, canyoning, and hiking.
- For a riveting theatre, dance, or opera performance, visit the famous Sydney Opera House.
Luxury Escapes Bucket list ideas for Wanderlust Jetsetters 4: Visit Asia
Asia dominates cultural celebrations and culinary customs because it is the world’s largest and most diverse continent. It is home to more than three different world religions and features stunning temples and vibrant religious celebrations. Due to its highest mountain ranges, it is also the greatest area for mountain climbing. Here are some luxury location escapes bucket list options for intrepid travellers who are on spiritual, self-discovery, or “foodcations.”
- In Bali, Indonesia, unwind and rejuvenate. Bali is home to beautiful beaches, peaceful temples, and a lively culture.
- Discover Japan’s wonders. Visit the Intercontinental Beppu Resorts and Spa and the Prince Gallery in Tokyo. View the Todai-ji temple, the largest wooden structure in the world, which houses a tall bronze figure of the Great Buddha.
- Discover the alluring Indian Golden Triangle and its fantastic tiger safari, vibrant festivals, and spicy cuisine.
- Explore the southern Sri Lankan region’s gems.
- On the beautiful island of the Maldives, see the Underwater Villa of the Muraka. Enjoy the sun while unwinding on the beach.
- Discover the serene and opulent Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain resort in China’s Sichuan Province. There are giant pandas, Buddhist and Taoist temples, and 36 peaks on the mountain.
- Visit Japan and learn the craft of creating sushi from a sushi master.
Luxury Escapes Bucket list ideas for Wanderlust Jetsetters 5: Exploring America
The Americas are a luxury traveler’s delight, from the warm Caribbean Sea to the frigid Arctic Ocean. Which region, the majestic rivers and waterfalls, or the vast Amazon basin, is home to a bigger proportion of the world’s plant and animal species? Is it the vast cattle ranches or the attractive valleys and mountains?
Indeed, paradise exists in the Americas. Find out about some of the top luxury getaways for intrepid travellers:
- Take a tour of New York by helicopter. past the enormous Statue of Liberty in the city.
- Discover Orlando’s Grande Lake.
- Visit Brush Creek Ranch in Wyoming, one of the top luxury hotels in the world.
- Discover Cartagena, a city in Colombia with elegant boutique hotels, top-notch art galleries, and a thriving nightlife.
- Visit the historical Incan monuments in Ecuador and observe the renowned animals of the Galapagos.
- Visit the Bolivian Uyuni Salt Flats to see Cactus Island and the greatest mirror of multicoloured lagoons in the world.
- The Clayoquot Wilderness Lodge is located on Canada’s Vancouver Island.
- Visit Halekulani, a seaside haven of peace and elegance in Waikiki, Oahu.
- Discover the vibrant island of Jumby Bay in Antigua and take advantage of the white dunes, turquoise waters, and an abundance of blue tang and yellow-tailed snappers.
Luxury Escapes Bucket list ideas for Wanderlust Jetsetters 6: The Middle East
The greatest is saved for last. The Middle East has emerged as the undisputed wonder of the globe, boasting everything from vast desert swaths to stunning modern architecture, top-notch culinary offers, an assortment of glittering fruits in profusion, to growing technology breakthroughs and magnificent sunsets. For those Middle Eastern travellers with wanderlust, here are five luxurious getaways to put on their bucket lists:
- Travel through Dubai’s Emirates Palace hotels.
- There are a tonne of activities available at the Anantara resort and spa on a desert island, such as fishing in the Arabian Gulf, scuba diving, and snorkelling.
- Relax and go swimming at Jordan’s Dead Sea.
- savour a wonderful supper at Dubai’s Burj Khalifa.
- Take a boat sunset dinner cruise with fine dining and a breathtaking view of the city skyline.
Make Memorable Experiences
Now that you are aware of where to sate your wanderlust, have you ever considered creatively and meaningfully recording your travel adventures? Pins are a simple but inventive method to preserve trip memories.
While travelling, you can create pins from beautiful scenery or your favourite structures. They can be created in a variety of sizes, shapes, colours, and materials to match your tastes and personal style. You can use them to remember where you’ve been and what you’ve seen by pinning them to your clothes or keeping them in your notebook. This will help you remember every last detail of your wanderlust adventures. Give the pins to your loved ones so they can share in your enjoyment of travelling. If this is your first time using this commemorative technique, EnamelPins.com has more pins available.
Here are some luxurious getaways that should be on the bucket lists of globetrotters who love to travel. We think that merely perusing the descriptions and names of these opulent getaway destinations has intensified your urge to go. We wish you the best of luck as you cross items off your bucket list that have been sitting in your journal for years.
You May Also Like: